We are 100 % committed to the quality and safety in our processes, products and services that we provide to you. To ensure a continuous focus on quality and safety, we embed our quality system in NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and NEN-EN-ISO 13485:2016 certifications.
Additionally we support on quality and security by providing education, protocolling and the correct use of products.
International standard for quality management.
International standard for quality management of medical devices.
International standard for environmentsl management.
In the event of a product recall by a manufacturer we have appropriate procedures in place:
Types of recalls:
- Medical Device Recall
- Safety Information / important safety warning
- Internal Safety Field Communication
- Urgent information on returning Medical Materials
- ‘Orange Hand Envelopes’ (in case of a pharmaceutical product)
Immediately after receipt of the recall information by Mediq Medeco the following procedure is activated:
- Blockage of the concerning lot number of current stock levels.
- Informing authorities concerned, in line with Meddev 2.12-1, in case this is not done by a manufacturer.
- Informing all people and customers involved.
- Activating the return process by our Customer Service department.
- Registration of the returned products.
- Producing credit notes for all returned products.
Recalls are discussed by the management team and all authorities concerned